Art for Signs we are Designing
When submitting support files (logos, photos, text) for signs that we design, they must meet minimum quality requirements so we can produce professional looking signage:
- Logo Files should be vector-based with outlined type.
- Graphics should be vector-based with no embedded raster images.
- Photos should be 150dpi at full scale.
- Text & Verbiage should be submitted in plain text.
- Two Proofs are provided for reviewing the design and proofreading.
Adobe Illustrator is the preferred format for signage. The art board should be the actual size of the sign, with 1/2″ of bleed. Embedded raster imagery should be 150dpi at 100%. All type should be outlined. Any custom cutting should be indicated with a 1pt red stroke on clearly labeled layer.
Adobe Photoshop files are also accepted. The file should be ≥150dpi, flattened, and saved in .psd or .psb format.
We do not accept Quark, Microsoft Office, Publisher, or low-resolution imagery. We’re here to help, let us know if you have art in this format, we can create a working file for you.